Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy International Day of AWESOMENESS!!!

Golly, this Goddess has been incredibly BUSY, so, alas, I’ve not been able to attend to The Moth as much as I would’ve liked. Although please, be reassured as I have not been slacking in my duties as I continue to be engaged in noble Goddess-worthy endeavors.

As you may know, the past five-ish, six-ish months have been all about my brain bleed. I cannot complain about that because good things did come from this. (Read previous posts about this…)

But last week was National Cheerleading Week, where all my emails were in cheer, and I made sure that my purple sparkly pom poms were with me at all times as I cheered my supermarket checker, UPS faxer, and person-who-works-at-the-local-bookstore person.

And although yesterday was National Panic Day, I totally stuck my nose up at it! I am all about acceptance and celebrating, but lordy, I have had enough of panic what with my brain bleed! I wanted nothing to do with it! In fact, I sicced a pitbull (not the rapper, fyi) on it. And actually, I sicced a murder of pitbulls on it, took it to the dump, ran over it (forward and backward) with my AWESOME purple car, waved my Xanax in its face, saying “NA NA NA NA NA!” at it, and focused on the AWESOMENESS of today!

(HARRUMPH! Take that, National Panic Day! So there! Ha!)

ANYHOO.

So I barely have had time to breathe as I dove into today’s International Day of AWESOMENESS.

Seriously. My first feat of AWESOMENESS…

I began with successfully putting on my new shirt with ribbons, scarf, and folds galore. I put my head through one sleeve, and then put it through the other. Undeterred, and though my necklaces got caught and tangled, I finally conquered. And I felt quite like Chuck Norris wrestling a snake.

(And my work isn’t over as next week is International Brain Awareness Week (SUPER important!). And April is National Poetry Month when all my emails are in rhyme and I compose a haiku daily! I am SO feeling the nobleness. {Deep humble sigh.})

Nonetheless, because of my recent bout with my brain bleed, I am still not comfortable jumping on the trampoline. I am sure, you, my 40-year-old trampoline jumping community, will understand. No matter, we can still move forward with SPIRIT. Onward and upward! To infinity and beyond!

So my list of advice, the DO’s and DON’T’s is quite short but pure silver (I prefer silver over gold...just saying…)

DO remember that you embody AWESOMENESS.

DON’T feel shy about spreading it about.

And DO and BE the AWESOMENESS that you are!

May AWESOMENESS prevail!

(What are your feats of AWESOMENESS?)

GL, 3/10/2013. Prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment